Located in the beautiful Laurentian mountains of Quebec, Mont Tremblant Resort offers the perfect setting for your winter vacation. With over 755 acres of skiing and snowboarding terrain, a picturesque European-style pedestrian village, world-class lodging and amenities, and a plethora of restaurants and boutiques to explore, Tremblant offers something for everyone.
THE BIG TREMBLING MOUNTAIN
Mont Tremblant (French for “trembling mountain”) has a summit that sits at 875 meters (2871 feet) and offers a breathtaking view of the Laurentians. The ski area covers 305 hectares (755 acres) and includes 102 ski trails on 4 distinct mountain sides (Versant Sud, Versant Soleil, Le Edge, and Versant Nord), offering terrain for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. With over 1,200 snow guns, the ski station is one of the most sophisticated and powerful snowmaking systems in North America. Choose from glade skiing, advanced steeps and deeps, extreme runs, intermediate corduroys, 3 snow parks, or nice and easy beginner trails.
A LITTLE BIT OF EUROPE
Winning ‘Best in the East’ designations year over year, this award-winning European style resort has a vibrant pedestrian village with convenient access to skiing, shopping, restaurants, bars, and boutiques. Delicious experiences include cafes, creperies, gastropubs, steak grills, family pizzerias, plenty of places to enjoy fondue, and multiple bars and microbreweries. Après is a must at Le P’tit Caribou which takes you through to the evening hours on the dance floor! Shop leisurely as you stroll the winding town path visiting local art galleries, sporting goods stores, clothing shops, gift shops, specialty shops, grocery shops, and more.
FIRST TRACKS AND OTHER TREMBLANT EXPERIENCES
When you book your stay in the heart of Tremblant village with Merit Travel Ski Vacations you get these perks!
- Be the first to carve the fresh snow every day! From Dec. 18, 2021, to Mar. 20, 2022, Merit Travel clients get access to designated lifts on the North and South side as early as 7:45am. To receive this perk, you must purchase daily lift tickets as part of a Merit Travel Ski Vacations package.*
- Enjoy the ice rink by the Saint-Bernard Chapel with FREE ice skate loan for up to 2 hours, every day from 1pm to 9pm, Dec. 18, 2021 to Mar. 20, 2022.* An outdoor lit-up skating rink and musical atmosphere await you.
Other available options and add-ons: alpine touring, AquaClub la Source, Casino de Mon Tremblant, rentals, lessons, helicopter rides, ice climbing, fat biking, ice fishing, guided snowmobile tours, Le Studio Creatif, Kidz Club, Mission Laser, dog sledding, sleigh rides, snow parks, snowshoeing, Scandinave Spa.
VACATION PROMOTIONS + SPECIAL OFFERS
- Book before November 30, 2021 and save up to 20% OFF on adult lifts**
- Book before November 30, 2021 and save up to 30% OFF on childrens lifts***
- Book before November 30, 2021 and save up to 30% OFF on lodging****