HOLLAND LIBERATION TOUR, 75TH ANNIVERSARY WITH TED BARRIS
JOIN HISTORIAN TED BARRIS!
Join historian Ted Barris to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Canada’s liberation of the Netherlands from Nazi occupation. You’ll tour historic sites like the “Bridge Too Far” site at Arnhem, participate in Holland’s “Silent March”, join VE Day festivities at Apeldoorn and more! It’s a springtime journey when tulips bloom and the grateful Dutch pay homage to their Canadian heroes. As a special treat, we’ll also be in Amsterdam during the Dutch Grand Prix, which returns to the Formula 1 calendar after 35 years. If you’d like to attend, please enquire.
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Nine nights 4-star hotel accommodation at the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
- Nine breakfasts and four dinners
- Private motor coach transportation
- Professional local tour director for the duration of the tour
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities