THE WONDERS OF MAGICAL GREECE WITH GREEK ISLAND CRUISE
Your amazing journey starts two nights exploring Athens the historical capital with a city tour that passes Constitution Square and Panathenaic Stadium — home of the first modern Olympic Games. Then visit the famous new Acropolis Museum and discover famous monuments including the Panthenon and the Akropolis. Continue on a three night cultural tour to Olympia the cradle of the Olympic Games and ancient Delphi and Meteora, two legendary UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Overnight in Athens and then embark on an unforgettable three nights Greek Islands cruise on board Celestyal’s Crystal sailing from Athens, Piraeus calling upon Mykonos, Patmos, Crete and Santorini.
Call Us To Book Today! 705.564.9990*
Athens | Olympia | Delphi | Kalambaka | Piraeus | Mykonos | Samos | Patmos | Crete | Santorini
• Roundtrip economy flight from Toronto to Athens (flight schedule to be confirmed)
• CRUISE: three nights onboard Celestyal Crystal Cruises including shore excursions all meals, beverage package and gratuities
• ATHENS: three nights at the Royal Olympic Hotel with breakfast plus Athens city tour with the new Acropolis Museum; evening dinner with entertainment at a local taverna
• Three night cultural tour to Olympia at Hotel Arty Grand | Delphi at Hotel Amalia | Kalambaka at Hotel Amalia with breakfast and dinner daily, plus three excursions
• English speaking guide and air conditioned motorcoach
• Plaza Premium lounge pass
• All transfers as described in itinerary
• Greece destination guide
• All taxes and gratuities
Level of support:
*CAD$ pp. dbl. occ. taxes included. Based on an interior Cat.IB stateroom or similar. Single supplement: CAD $1,400. Upgrade to Cat. XB outside stateroom or similar $180. Upgrade to Cat. XD outside stateroom or similar $230. Upgrade to Suite SJO stateroom or similar $600.
**Gratuities are included and prepaid onboard Celestyal cruise. Airfare available from most Canadian airports; please enquire. Final payment date is January 12th, 2018.
***Bookings must be made though Merit Travel Sudbury | 266 Caswell Dr. | 705.564.9990 | 1.866.341.1777 | Sudbury@MeritTravel.com
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.