TREKKING IN ICELAND
Iceland is one of those rare places on Earth that feels more science-fiction than fact, even when you’re actually there. Gushing geysers, bubbling hot springs, mammoth volcanoes, and acres of polar ice lend this laidback island nation a palpable otherworldly allure. Any adventure will bring you into close contact with the land, hiking glaciers, scaling volcanic craters, and learning the colorful lore from your expert guides. There’s no spacesuit required for this out-of-this-world experience; just healthy legs and a wide-open heart.
Explore the ever-changing geographical wonderland of Iceland, trek along the sides of volcanoes and across a frozen glacier, camp behind the mountains amongst a secluded campsite along the Laugavagur Trail.
• South Iceland trekking
• Mountain camping and hiking along the Laugavagur Trail
• Glacier walking
• Golden Circle visit including Thingvellir National Park and Gullfoss Waterfall
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Hostels (two nights, multi-share), participation camping (five night)
• Seven breakfasts, six lunches, five dinners (allow $130-$170 USD for meals not included)
• Local bus, private minivan, walking
• Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local glacier guide/driver
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by: G Adventures. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by G Adventures at time of booking. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of G Adventures (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.