TREASURES OF BURGUNDY AND PROVENCE, RIVER CRUISE ADD-ON
Enjoy this uniquely beautiful cruise along the French rivers Rhone and Saône. You will experience picturesque villages, world famous wine regions such as the Côte d’Or, unforgettable stretches of land in the regions of Provence and Burgundy, and impressive views of historic cities and monuments.
A cruise through Burgundy and Provence onboard the brand new Amadeus Provence is undoubtedly the best way to enjoy the sunny south of France. This luxurious cruise line offers large, outside river-view staterooms, most with French balconies, gourmet meals onboard, complimentary free-flowing quality red and white wines from Europe’s famous wine regions and shore excursions, and special onboard entertainment including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and nightly music by the Amadeus Duo in the Panorama Bar.
Lyon | Macon | Chalon sur Saone | Tournus | Avignon | Arles | Chateauneuf-du-Rhone | Le Pouzin
• One-way train from Nice to Lyon
• Roundtrip transfers from Lyon train station to pier, or pier to Lyon train station or airport
• Amadeus River Cruise: seven-night sailing onboard the new Amadeus Provence, river-view staterooms
• Cocktail reception, welcome dinner and Captain's Gala Dinner
• Gourmet dining onboard, with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack) in the Panorama restaurant
• Free WiFi onboard
• Free-flowing wines from Europe’s famous wine regions, draft beer and soft drinks as well as coffee and tea with every lunch and dinner on board
• Captain welcome cocktail reception
• 24-hour coffee station with coffee and tea
• Bottled water in cabins and use of onboard bicycles
• Shore excursions and gratuities
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes and port fees included. Based on a Cat C1 stateroom Haydn Deck. Single Supplement: $895. Upgrade to a Cat B4 stateroom Strauss Deck: $600. Upgrade to a Cat B1 stateroom Strauss Deck: $850. Upgrade to Cat A1 Mozart Deck: $1,300.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.