THE WONDERS OF TURKEY | 4-5 ★
Embark on a luxurious journey of a lifetime and prepare to be mesmerised by Turkey. Relive the glory of the Byzantines while gazing at the domes of St. Sophia and admire Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar and spice market. Enjoy the comfort of a private yacht on the Bosphorus Strait and learn about the sultans who resided in the magnificent Topkapi Palace. Descend into the labyrinth of Cappadocia before visiting Bodrum Castle and the ruins of the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
* Roundtrip airfare
• Plaza Premium airport lounge pass†
• A VIP airport service upon arrival
• Airport transfers in country
• Domestic flights
• 23 nights in 4-5 star accommodation: eight nights in Istanbul, three nights in Cappadocia, one night in Konya, three nights in Antalya, two nights in Pamukkale, three nights in Izmir, one night in Assos and two nights in Gallipoli
• 23 breakfasts, three lunches, six dinners
• Daily sightseeing with professional local tour director
• Private motor coach transportation
• An hour and a half Bosphorus Strait cruise on a private yacht in Istanbul
• Hot air ballooning in Cappadocia
• Wine tasting in Urla
• Visit to excavation site of Ancient Sagalassus
• Visit to Ancient Aspendos, Perge and the Archaeological Museum
• Visit to Heiropolis, cotton mountains and Laodicia
• Visit to Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• All entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites as per the itinerary
Level of support:
Merit Travel Hosted
Related Services Available to Add:
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. †Plaza Premium airport lounge pass applicable at Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton airports only. Airfare available from most Canadian airports please enquire. ††Minimum 15 participants required for a Merit Travel tour host.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.