THE ULTIMATE UGANDAN ADVENTURE
Simply enjoying the experience is all that is required for this itinerary that takes you into the wilderness of Uganda! Visit A Wildlife Centre and Sanctuary to learn about conservation projects in place to protect the local wildlife. Sleep in comfort and luxury at night in Africa-inspired lodges and during the day enjoy picnic lunches, tracking chimpanzees and gorillas and white-water rafting!
• Half day behind the scenes at the UWEC
• Visit to Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary
• Sundowners on Lake Victoria with wine & cheese
• One chimpanzee trek
• One gorilla trek
• Half day white water rafting
• Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
• Park fees & activities: half day at the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre, visit to Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary, sundowners on Lake Victoria, one chimpanzee trek, one gorilla trek, Bigodi wetlands visit OR forest walk, half day white water rafting
• Internal flights
• English speaking guide
• Tips and Gratuities
• Transfers unless otherwise stated on itinerary
• Entry Visa fees
• Other services not listed in inclusions.
• Personal expenses of the guests
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
DAY 1 | ARRIVE UGANDA – ENTEBBE
Arrive at Entebbe International Airport and transfer to the Protea Hotel (approx. five minute drive). Overnight at Protea Hotel.
DAY 2 | ENTEBBE – UGANDA WILDLIFE CENTRE - CHIMPANZEE SANCTUARY
In the morning you will go to the Uganda Wildlife Centre for a behind the scenes program. After lunch take a boat across to the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary.
DAY 3 | ENTEBBE TO KIBALE NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast drive to Kibale NP (approx. six hours) with lunch on the way. Overnight Kyaninga Lodge.
DAY 4 | KIBALE NATIONAL PARK – CHIMPANZEE TRACK – BIGODI SWAMP
In the morning you will go on a chimpanzee track (between two and four hours long). In the afternoon explore the Bigodi Swamp on foot or one of the many crater lakes.
DAY 5 | KIBALE NATIONAL PARK TO BWINDI
Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest NP (approx. six hours) with a picni
Operated by Abercrombie & Kent.
Prices are in USD per person, double occupancy. Supplements may apply over holidays, festivals and special events. Subject to availability. Airfare not included.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.