THE INCA TRAIL
Cusco to Ollantaytambo
Combine the cultural highlights of the Sacred Valley with the challenge of one of the world’s best-known hikes on this popular Peru trip. The four-day Inca Trail trek will reward you with a stunning combination of the region’s ruins, mountainscapes, and cloud forests.
Full time students, teachers, and anyone under 30 can save 10% on select G Adventures trips with Merit Travel.
Cusco | Machu Picchu | Ollantaytambo
• G Adventures for Good: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
• G Adventures for Good: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
• Sacred Valley guided tour
• Pottery making demonstration
• Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (four days)
• Guided tour of Machu Picchu
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Six breakfasts, four lunches, three dinners
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to select trips. Departure dates available year-round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: Active
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.