Sydney City Stay
Whether traveling to Sydney to experience the sunny weather, see the magnificent Sydney Opera House or as starting point before an ocean voyage or Aussie road-trip, experience all that Australia’s most populous metropolitan city has to offer and book a City Stay package with Merit!
In addition to luxury accommodation with exclusive amenities, you will also get to enjoy the sights in and around Sydney when you take advantage of your City Stay inclusive experiences. Take a guided tour through the city to key landmarks and neighbourhoods before enjoying a stroll along the golden sands of Bondi Beach. Enjoy a six-course dining experience on the Sky Deck of a Captain Cook Harbour Cruise. Take the climb of your life, 130 metres above sea level, to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge and revel in 360° views of one of the greatest harbours in the world!
If you have more time and haven’t seen enough, you can always add on a cultural or natural World Heritage site tour or a visitor pass for access to many of Sydney’s other spectacular sights and attractions!
Luxury accommodation in Sydney | 6-course dinner on a Captain Cook Harbour cruise | Sydney Harbour bridge climb, certificate and memorabilia | City views from multiple vantage points
• Accommodation at your choice of luxury hotel, in your choice of room category
• Additional hotel amenities or credit for Suite stays!
• Complimentary room upgrade (based on availability)
• Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (based on availability)
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Daily breakfast
• Hotel food and beverage credit (one per room, per stay) * for stays @ Hyatt Regency or Shangri-La
• Hotel exclusive access and benefits * for stays @ InterContinental
• City sightseeing tour
• dinner cruise around Sydney Harbour
• Sydney Harbour bridge climb
Hotel Options for Your Sydney City Stay (inclusions and pricing may vary by hotel):
• Hyatt Regency Sydney ($$)
• InterContinental Sydney ($$)
• Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney ($$)
• Avis or Budget car rental for self guided tour of Sydney
• Appreciate a miracle of architecture and engineering, and a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
• Travel to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains region and discover the underground rivers and limestone formations of Jenolan Caves
• Visit up to four of the city’s most adored attractions using your Sydney Attractions Pass
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Valid on new reservations only. Hotel fees, gratuities and taxes are not included unless specified. Hotel inclusions are subject to change without notice. Hotel pricing scale, in local currency: ($) rate under $250 average per night, ($$) rate above $250 and under $500 average per night, ($$$) rate above $500 and under $750 average per night, ($$$$) rate above $750 average per night. Pricing may vary by day of travel, season, duration, hotel and room type. Not combinable with other offers unless otherwise noted and not applicable to groups. Optional Sydney Attractions Pass valid for admission for one person per valid attraction. Blackout dates may apply.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.