SWAP UNITED KINGDOM
It’s been a long work day, so naturally you gather at the pub with your mates. But this isn’t just any pub – every nook and cranny has a story and the establishment is older than Canada itself. Not bad for a Monday night, yeah? With the exciting nightlife, bustling capitals, serene landscapes, and soaring power of the British Pound, it’s a brilliant time to spend up to two years living and working in the historic United Kingdom.
- Eligibility: Canadians aged 18-30. Must have the required biometrics appointment
- Registration Deadline: Apply at least eight weeks prior to intended arrival
- Repeat Participation: No
- Visa Duration: Any period up to two years
- Support Funds: You must have the amount of £1890 saved in your account as of the day you submit your application. These are called support funds and are a requirement of the government
Local Support in the UK:
- • One of the most valuable parts of the SWAP UK program is the arrival orientation in London. The orientation provides vital information; you will receive tips on securing work, finding temporary or permanent accommodation and information on red tape
• A two-year working holiday visa that allows for multiple entries into the country
• Accommodation upon arrival: Two nights in London
Related Services Available to Add:
*Operated by SWAP Working Holidays. Includes visa and first two nights’ accommodation. $395 with visa, without accommodation.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.