If you want to work and travel in Ireland this year, you don’t need luck, just a wee bit of SWAP! Experience Ireland your way through one of our most popular working holiday programs! Not only do you get to live and work in an exciting location, but Ireland’s hospitality and knowledge of the English language makes it a jolly good destination for both first-time and experienced travellers.
- Eligibility: Canadians aged 18-35
- Registration Deadline: Apply at least six weeks prior to your intended departure
- Repeat Participation: No
- Visa Duration: Any period up to two years
- Support Funds: You must have the amount of $2,500 CAD saved in your account as of the day you submit your application. These are called support funds and are a requirement of the Irish government
Local Support in Ireland:
- • Arrival orientation at our partner’s hosting centre in Dublin. They will go over everything you need to know about living and working in Ireland
- • Up-to-date job postings and access to employer contacts
- • One-on-one resume help and gu
• A two-year working holiday visa that allows multiple entries into Ireland
• Accommodation upon arrival: Two nights in Dublin, Cork or Galway
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
*Operated by SWAP Working Holidays. Includes visa and first two nights’ accommodation.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.