SOUTH WEST IRELAND CLASSIC PRO-AM
United Kingdom, Ireland
Join us for 7 days of awe-inspiring golf courses that are among the most spectacular on Earth! This SW Ireland golf package truly is a once in a lifetime golf trip that every golfer must experience at least once. Staying at the Great Southern Killarney, built in 1854 this premier historic hotel takes guests breath away .Great Southern is a unique, iconic hotel situated on 6 acres of beautiful gardens right in the heart of Killarney town centre.
SW Ireland is home to some of the most breathtaking and challenging courses, with a mix of wild coastal links and luxurious parklands. Included is a must on every golfers visit to SW Ireland, Waterville GC on the famous Ring of Kerry, SW Irelands most scenic drive! As great as the golf is in SW Ireland, it’s just as much fun “off ” of the course! With a one-night stay in Dublin you will be sure to be immersed in the local Irish culture! Accompanying you will be former touring professional and now teaching instructor Victor Ciesielski
• 6 Nights accommodation at the Great Southern Hotel (Killarney) – 4 Classic Twin rooms based on dbl. occ.
• 1 Night accommodation at the Brooks Hotel (Dublin) – 4 Guest Twin rooms based on dbl. occ.
• Full Irish breakfast daily
• 8 Day mini-bus and driver for 9 hours each day
• 6 Rounds of golf (walking only) on the following courses – Portmarnock Hotel Links Course; Waterville GC; Ballybunion Old Course; Old Head GC; Dooks GC; Tralee GC
• 3 x 1 Hour clinics and one 30 minute clinic provided by your escort, Vic Ciesielski
• Taxes and Resort Fees
Related Services Available to Add:
Terms & Conditions: CAD$ p.p., dbl occ. Single occ. available upon request. Not included: airfare (please contact Melanie Marsden for pricing), meals other than breakfast, driver gratuities, caddies (not mandatory), and items of a personal nature. Deposit of $1,000 due at time of booking, remaining balance required May 1, 2020. 7002238 | 111 Peter Street, Suite 200, Toronto, ON. M5V 2H1 | Canadian owned ®Merit Travel is a registered trademark of Merit Travel Group Inc. All rights reserved.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.