FAIRMONT CHATEAU LAKE LOUISE
Lake Louise, Alberta
Originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists over 100 years ago, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury mountain resort offering guided mountain tours, world-class skiing in the winter, scenic hiking and canoe activities in the summer, kid’s camp, a luxury spa, and exceptional dining experiences.
Early Bird Specials available, connect to check!
• Nightly accommodations in your choice of Fairmont Room, Fairmont Room Mountain Views, Deluxe Rooms, Deluxe Mountain Rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom suites and specialty suites
• 16 years and under stay free when sharing with a parent
• FREE WiFi
• Tri-area ski lift tickets, interchangeable at Lake Louise, Sunshine, Norquay
• FREE night skiing at Norquay when operational
• Round-trip transfers from Calgary airport or car rental
• Complimentary Roam bus passes
FREE Whyte Museum Pass of the Canadian Rockies when purchasing 3+ days of lift
Options and Add-Ons
Experience the ultimate in luxury-ask about Fairmont Gold Floor Experience with private lounge.
Whirlpool, steam room, fitness centre; with fitness and wellness classes, aquatic pool, 7 restaurants, Bavarian curling, traditional snowshoe experience, game lounge, evening campfire, Discover Lake Louise, tobogganing, movie night, outdoor ice bar, ice skating, kids clubs, sleigh rides, helicopter rides, cross country skiing and snowmobiling.
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.