Romantic Getaway on the Island of Bali
Ubud to Jimbaran
On this 11-day romantic Bali getaway enjoy a relaxing escape in the highlands of Ubud followed by time on the seashore in Jimbaran. In Ubud, participate in craft and cooking classes, meet local crafters and learn about wood carving. Hike to a viewpoint and at sunset marvel at the view of Mount Batur, the active volcano, with sparkling wine in hand. Attend a blessing purification ceremony by bathing in holy spring water at Sebatur Temple. Cycle and tour your way through rice paddies and terraces, villages and the monkey forest at Sangesh. Stroll around the temples and gardens at Taman Ayun Royal Temple and at Bedugal, the mountain village on Lake Bratan. In Jimbaran, visit the incredible Uluwatu Temple, cruise to Lembongan Island on a catamaran and relax and enjoy the activities available at Hai Tide Beach Resort in Mushroom Bay. Rest east at night in 4 to 5-star resort accommodation.
• Experience the very essence of romance in Ubud at the Alaya Resort and in Jimbaran at the Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort.
• Absorb the rich cultural heritage of Indonesia’s art and handicrafts within the Balinese vibrant artistic community. Enjoy learning about the wood carving of the traditional wooden masks used in generations old Balinese dance.
• Get hands on with your love when enjoying a traditional Balinese cooking class.
• Hike Mount Batur and experience the dramatic live volcano, taking in the captivating scenic views from this sacred mountain and watch the sunset with a bottle of champagne.
• Rice field walk and the blessing ceremony in Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
• Enjoy a private village cycling ride through Bali’s breathtaking and diverse landscapes including lush forests, pristine rice terraces, and villages.
• Bedugul and Tanah Lot tour (Royal Temple and Agriculture).
• Uluwatu Kecak dinner in Jimbaran, watch the traditiona
• 10 nights in 4 or 5 star accommodations
• Breakfast daily
• Private transfers and transportation on tour
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides (one guide in each city)
• Entrance fees and boat rides
• Meals as specified in itinerary (drinks at own expense)
• Cold towels and water on sightseeing days
• Welcome pack
• Tips and Gratuities
• Other services not listed in inclusions.
• Personal expenses of the guests
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner= (B, L, D)
Day 1 | ARRIVE UBUD
Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport, after you have picked up your luggage, please exit and look for the sign “EXIT” on your right at the arrival hall and follow the walk path, after a short walk, here you will find your guide waiting for you holding the Trails of Indochina signboard with your name on it.
Your guide will transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is for you to relax after your flight.
Overnight at Alaya Resort Ubud/Deluxe (5 nights)
Day 2 | UBUD: BALI CRAFT & COOKING EXPERIENCE (BALI CRAFT - CUISINE & CULTURE) | B, L
The rich cultural heritage of Indonesia’s art and handicrafts is one of its true national treasures. Bali in particular is known for having a vibrant artistic community. Spend the day exploring Bali’s artistic side: visiting the craft village of Singapadu where you can observe artisans creating
Operated by Trails of Indochina.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.