QUEENSLAND AND GREAT BARRIER REEF
Cairns to Brisbane
Flexibility is the name of the game. With a hop-on, hop-off connection on day 3, you can make your trip down the coast as long or as short as you like. Start out with a snorkel or dive at the Great Barrier Reef, then see where Queensland’s magic takes you.
Cairns | The Great Barrier Reef | Tully | Airlie Beach | Emu Park | Rainbow Beach | Noosa | Brisbane
• Great Barrier Tour
• Buffet of hot and cold dishes
• 30 minute glass bottom boat tour
• Snorkel and dive equipment
• Loka Cam Pass
• Guidance from fun local guide
• Bluff Point Walk, Emu Park
• Carlo Sand Blow Walk, Rainbow Beach
• Ability to hop off and stay longer
• 2 nights hostel accommodation in Cairns
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Trip Operated by Real Aussie Adventures.
Trip prices will be quoted in AUD. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.