PASSAGE TO ANCIENT EGYPT AND INDIA
Athens to Delhi
As the year ends, it’s the ideal time to sail from mainland Greece, through the historically significant Suez Canal, to Jordan and on to Egypt and India.
Explore Cairo as well as the Great Pyramid of Khufu, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and the Valley of the Kings in Luxor. In Muscat, learn about the Sultan’s Palace and then continue on to India, stopping in Mumbai and Porbandar, birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, as well as Jaipur and the incredble Taj Mahal in Agra.
Athens | Suez Canal | Cairo | Aqaba | Safaga | Muscat | Porbandar | Mumbai | Jaipur | Agra | Dehli
* Roundtrip airfare
• Enlightening and comprehensive guest speaker program
• Shore excursions with expert guides
• Wine with dinner on board
• All meals on board at a choice of two restaurants
• Gratuities for restaurant and cabin staff onboard
• Transfers and baggage handling overseas when using Voyages To Antiquity’s air program
• Pre- and post-cruise hotel stays in four or five-star hotels (where applicable)
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by Voyages to Antiquity. *CDN$ pp. dbl. occ. taxes and port fees included, based on Cat L. interior stateroom. Air is included from Toronto, other gateways available, please enquire. For Voyages to Antiquity a deposit of 10% of the total package price is required at time of booking, refundable up to 120 days prior to departure. Final payment is due 100 days prior to departure. Full terms and conditions are available.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.