Palmetto Dunes Resort
Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort is a 2,000-acre resort destination on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, bounded by Atlantic Ocean beaches on one side and a sheltered intracoastal waterway marina on the other. Palmetto Dunes was named No. 3 Best Resort in the South in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards and to the Top 25 World’s Best Family Getaways by Travel + Leisure.
The resort features vacation home and villa rentals, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis and pickleball centre and an 11-mile inland salt-water lagoon system for kayaking and fishing. There are three restaurants within the resort, and Hilton Head Outfitters for bike rentals, canoes, kayaks, fishing and much more. The Mediterranean-style Shelter Cove Harbour, Hilton Head Island’s largest deep-water marina, is located right across from Palmetto Dunes and features waterfront shopping and dining and a wide variety of charters, including nature cruises, dolphin tours, sport crabbing and fishing.
• Private beach access
• Free parking
• Free wi-fi
• Accommodation in a villa or home and condo style with fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryer in each unit
• Exclusive guest discounts for resort facilities: Hilton Head Outfitters (bike & kayak rentals), Alexander’s Restaurant, Big Jim’s Restaurant, The Dunes House Restaurant, Golf Grills, golf pro shops and tennis shops (some restrictions may apply)
• Confirmed tee times to fit your schedule
• Two hours of complimentary tennis or pickleball court time daily per unit (based on availability)
• Seasonal resort shuttle
• Confirmed vehicle rental with unlimited mileage, taxes and fees
Three championship golf courses | biking | 21 tennis courts | 16 pickleball courts | 11-mile lagoon for kayaking & fishing | three restaurants within resort | shelter cove harbour restaurants & shops | full service marina facilities | Shelter Cove Harbour fishing charters, cruises, tours and sport cra
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.