FROM THE OUTBACK TO THE GLACIERS
Cairns to Christchurch
Explore the diverse wonders of the lands Down Under. An adventure that includes a “Dreamtime tour” in the rugged Outback introduces you to the Aboriginal life and culture of Alice Springs and Ayers Rock. Delve into the colourful world of the Great Barrier Reef. Meet Australia’s famous wildlife up close. Explore the snow-capped peaks, vistas, gorges and waterfalls of New Zealand’s Southern Alps. Cap off your adventure making new friends when dining with a family in their home.
Cairns | Great Barrier Reef | Melbourne | Alice Springs | Ayers Rock | Sydney | Sydney Opera House | Christchurch | Franz Josef Glacier Region | Queenstown | Milford Sound | Mt. Cook National Park
• meet the young Aboriginal group, Drum Atweme
• explore Kata Tjuta and the base of Ayers Rock (Uluru)
• guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
• dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour
• visit Hartley’s Croc Farm for a chance to get up-close and personal with crocodiles
• cruise Milford Sound
• experience the Franz Josef Glacier and the majestic Mt. Cook region
• 18 nights accommodation in twin-share hotels
• 18 breakfasts, one lunch, nine dinners
• internal flights
• trip leader throughout
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by Collette.
Prices will be quoted in CAD. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.