NORTHERN THAILAND SAMPLER
Find a part of yourself you didn’t know existed on this 12-day tour that begins in the hills around beloved Chiang Mai. Trek through the hills, making genuine connections with the region’s hilltribes before heading on to Chiang Rai and further south. Explore golden temples and remote villages of Northern Thailand before ending up in bustling Bangkok. This is so much more than a trip; it’s a spiritually transformative experience.
Explore the vibrant colours of Chiang Mai, trek through remote Northern Thailand and stay with the friendly locals, experience the 13th-century ruins of Sukhothai Historical Park from the seat of a bike, get inspired with a local cooking class.
• Hotels (eight nts), basic huts (two nts, multi-share), homestay (one nt).*
• Trek to remote hilltribe villages (three days)
• G Adventures-supported community stays
• Lod Cave visit and bamboo rafting
• Free time to explore Chiang Mai
• Local cooking class and meal (Chiang Mai)
• Mae Sa visit (Chiang Rai)
• Opium Museum visit
• Local community homestay (Lampang)
• Bicycle tour (half-day, Sukhothai)
• All transport to/from included activities and between all destinations
• 11 breakfasts, four lunches, four dinners*
• Allow USD 95-125 for meals not included
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Departure dates s available year round, prices may vary, please contact us for details. Trip Style Classic
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.