Northern Italy and Tuscany Explorer 2021
Northern Italy to Tuscany
First, we’ll enjoy 7 nights in Vicenza, located in Italy’s Veneto region. Vicenza offers a beautiful town center, attractive villas, and viewpoints in the hills a short distance away. From Vincenza, it is easy to visit the North of Italy on your own or by taking excursions to Venice, Verona, Padova, and more.
Next, we’ll travel to Montecatini Terme in Tuscany region. Montecatini is known for its spas, golf clubs, theaters, markets, and restaurants, and it is also perfect for travelers who want to take short trips to the nearby cities such as Lucca, Florence, Pisa, or Siena. Concerts, fairs, ballrooms, art exhibitions and festivals attract both the locals and the tourists.
Last, we’ll visit Rome for 3 nights. This Eternal City has so much to offer: monuments, museums, excursions to the north or south, the Vatican, the Coliseum, and of course delicious food and great shopping.
• Flights from Canada on our group allotment space on Air France and KLM
• All group transfers on arrival, at departure and between the hotels
• Accommodation for 19 nights at 4-star hotels: 7 nights in Vicenza, 9 nights in Tuscany and 3 nights in Rome
• Daily breakfast
• Airport taxes
• Hosts Johanne and Don will accompany this group for the 4th time and organize optional excursions
• $50 EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED AND FREE CANCELLATION (prior to June 15th, 2021)*
• Pricing: Departing Toronto from $3,199 | Departing Vancouver & Calgary from $3,499 | Departing Edmonton from $3,549 | Departing Montreal, St. John’s, Halifax or any other Canadian city from $3,299
Related Services Available to Add:
*Prices shown are per person, double occupancy, with flights on our group allotment. NOT INCLUDED: Italy city tax in Italy approx. 44 € in total; gratuity to drivers and guides, tour leaders and local representatives; lunches and dinners and beverages; optional excursions; travel insurance; all other items not mentioned. Seat selection is not permitted prior to departure on our Air Group Space. Early booking discount of $50 included in the above rates, No other promotion applicable. No deposit and no cancellation penalty for reservations made prior to June 15th, 2021. As of June 15th, price will increase by $50 and deposit will be required. Final payment is due by August 16th, 2021. Merit Travel Professional Fee is an extra charge. For full terms and conditions, speak with your Merit Travel Consultant.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.