MOROCCO KASBAHS AND DESERT
Casablanca to Marrakech
Perfect for travellers looking for a fast-paced trip, this short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco’s must-see highlights and a little free time to explore on your own. Take to a camel to tour the dunes before really experiencing the Sahara on an overnight camping excursion. Explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fès and Marrakech. Discover the history and rugged natural beauty of mysterious Morocco.
Full time students, teachers, and anyone under 30 can save 10% on select G Adventures trips with Merit Travel.
Casablanca | Fès | Merzouga | Todra Gorge | Ait Benhaddou | Marrakech
• G Adventures for Good: Meknes Community Lunch, Meknès
• Local Living: Overnight at Berber Desert Camp, Sahara Bedouin Camp
• Volubilis guided tour
• Fes guided tour
• Sahara Desert excursion with camel ride
• Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
• Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah visit
• Marrakech medina guided walk
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Hotels (six nights), tented desert camp (one night, multi-share).
• Seven breakfasts, one lunch, one dinner
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to select trips. Departure dates available year-round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: Classic
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.