NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JOURNEYS: MOROCCO JOURNEY
From the highest dunes in Morocco, peer across the sands to watch the sun rise over another North African day. Experience some of the country’s most unforgettable highlights over nine days of culture and nature. Discover the fresh cedar forests of the Atlas Mountains, meander the winding lanes of old Marrakech, and ride into the desert on a 4×4. Meet musicians, Berbers, and artisans and soak up the exotic beauty of Morocco.
Casablance | Fès | Merzouga | Tinghir | Ouarzazate | Marrakech
• National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Sahara Dunes & Culture Excursion, Merzouga
• National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Moroccan Foodie Experience, Marrakech
• G Adventures for Good: Meknes Community Lunch, Meknès
• Arrival transfer
• Guided city tour of Meknes including the ancient granaries and stables of Moulay Ismail and Bab Mansour
• Guided visit to Volubilis
• Guided walking tour of the Fes medina including Medersa Bou Inanya and tanneries
• Visit Taourirt Kasbah and Aït Ben Haddou
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Eight nights of shared hotel accommodation
• Eight breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners
• Trip leader throughout plus local guides
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Departure dates available year round, prices may vary, please contact us for details. Other conditions may apply. Trip Style: National Geographic Journeys.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.