MAGICAL SEA TOUR OF DALMATIA
Split to Dubrovnik
Over four-nights aboard a motorised yacht, explore southern Croatia’s best island attractions commencing in Split where you will find the incredible Diocletians Palace. Once aboard the CRANCHI 50 Mediteranee, a luxurious and sophisticated express cruiser, enjoy island-hopping to the island of Vis, where you will find Komiža a small fishing town and the beautiful blue and green caves. Next visit the secluded island of Lastovo, home to 15th century art and architecture and finally, cruise to Korčula, the island birthplace of Marco Polo! Just before reaching Dubrovnik, explore Mljet the most south-easterly island of the Adriatic islands. Mljet is home to unique flora, the biggest coral reef in the Mediterranean and a small island where a Benediction Monastery is based. Finally, explore the 16th century walled-city of Dubrovnik with your personal tour guide. Rest easy at night in the luxury of the yacht and 5-star accommodation in Dubrovnik.
Please note: upon enquiry this itinerary can change, once the yacht is reserved for your travel, the itinerary is flexible based on your preferences.
• Upon arrival in Split board your private yacht with your personal skipper and set sail towards the harbor of Komiza on the Island of Vis, one of the main central Dalmatian islands.
• Try a flat cake with salted anchovies, a cultural specialty in the small fishing village of Komiza.
• On the islet of Ravnik explore the beautiful Green Cave with two entrances with an opening where light enters revealing a bottom wall of the colour green. A natural shelter used in WWII for small warships
• Sail on to Lastovo Archipelago, declared a nature park due to its mystic beauty and thick forests and fertile fields rich with ponds, high coastal cliffs, land and sea caves
• Arrive to the Island of Korcula, the birthplace of Marco Polo, built on the foundations of a Greek colony with streets shaped in a fish bone.
• On your way to Dubrovnik stop by the Island of Mljet, home of untouched nature, mysticism, olive groves vineyards and rich forests, including the National Park of Mljet.
• Disembark in Dubrovnik, listed as one of UNCESCO’s cultural heritage cities. Explore the city with your private guide including museums and galleries.
• 4 nights aboard your privately skippered yacht
• 2 nights in 5-star accommodation
• private guides, entrance to museums including the Dubrovnik Card, per itinerary
• private transfers in luxury cars
• Tips and Gratuities
• Meals not listed in itinerary or where it states reservations made at restaurants
• Other services not listed in inclusions.
• Personal expenses of the guests
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
DAY 1 | ARRIVE CROATIA – SPLIT
Private transfer from Split airport to embark your private Motor Yacht (Cranchi 50 Mediteranee) for 5 day cruise
DAY 2 | SPLIT TO KOMIZA
Cruise from Split to Komiza
DAY 3 | KOMIZA TO LASTOVO
Cruise from Komiza to Lastovo
DAY 4 | LASTOVO TO KORCULA
Cruise from Lastovo to Korcula
DAY 5 | KORCULA TO DUBROVNIK
Disembark private Motor Yacht in Dubrovnik, transfer to hotel
DAY 6 | DUBROVNIK – LOCAL EXPERIENCE
Sightseeing Private tour in Dubrovnik with professional, English speaking guide, including one-day Dubrovnik Card
DAY 7 | DEPART DUBROVNIK
Private transfer from Your hotel to the airport
Operated by Leonidas Travel.
Prices are in USD per person, double occupancy. Supplements may apply over holidays, festivals and special events. Subject to availability. Airfare not included.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.