MADEIRA PORTUGAL LONGSTAY
Madeira is an island paradise, renowned for its stunning cliffs, cascading waterfalls, lush landscapes, vibrant flora, and welcoming culture. Funchal, the capital of Madeira, is a vibrant and charming coastal town. It offers a blend of historical sites, modern amenities, and a picturesque view. Whether travellers are coming to experience the natural beauty, mild climate, warm hospitality, or all the above, visitors will leave with unforgettable memories.
• English-Speaking representative at Madeira airport and private transfer.
• 3-hour †Plaza Premium Lounge pass
• Accommodation for 14-nights in Funchal at The Views Baja 4*
• Individual transfers from The Views Baja to Madeira Airport
• English-speaking local representative on site and orientation meeting.
• Full day West Island tour
• Full day East Island tour Hotel and local taxes
• Porterage – 1 bag p.p.
• International flights, Airport taxes
• Meals and beverages during meals unless otherwise indicated
• Optional excursions and entrance fees
• Insurance and personal expenses
• All other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Merit Travel Host
Related Services Available to Add:
Please contact us for the latest pricing using one of the buttons below. We’ll match you with your best option.
TRAVEL DATES:MARCH 23-APRIL 6, 2024
Single supplement....................$1,175 p.p.
Deluxe Junior Suite King size Bed: $470 p.p.
Deluxe Junior Suite Seaview with King size bed: $780 p.p.
*Single, triple, and quad supplement: ON REQUEST
Need more Options?Find a travel expert
We can customize the perfect trip for your budget and interests.
Fine print / T&Cs: *Prices shown are per person, in $CAD, double occupancy. Prices are quoted for a standard studio. †Plaza Premium airport lounge pass applicable at Toronto. A $1000 non-refundable deposit paid upon booking. Final payment due 120 days prior to departure. The rate is based on a minimum of 20 passengers. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, prices may increase or decrease at anytime. For full terms and conditions as well as current pricing and promotions, speak with your Merit Travel Consultant or click here: https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/ 2021 Merit Travel Group – Registration numbers: ON-4499356 | BC-34799 | QC–703 563 | 5343 Dundas Street West, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9B 6K5 | 636 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6C 2G2 | 330-1257 Guy Street, Montreal, PQ, Canada H3H 2K5 - Merit Travel is a registered trademark of H.I.S. - Merit Travel Group Inc. All rights reserved
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.