LOCAL LIVING ITALY: AMALFI COAST
Naples to Positano
Charming hilltop towns, acres of lemon groves and vineyards, mile after mile of stunning cliffs kissed by cobalt-blue waters… its official name is the Amalfi Coast, but this magical land answers to “heaven.” On this trip, you’ll live like one of the region’s (incredibly lucky) locals, discovering the small towns, mountain trails and local customs of this uniquely beautiful place. Explore the ruins of Pompeii in the morning, hike the coastline of the Med by afternoon, and tuck into bed at your converted 17th-century monastery home base at sundown. Paradise incarnate.
Naples | Pompeii | Furore | Amalfi | Ravello | Valle delle Ferriere | Positano
• G Adventures for Good: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples
• Guided tour of Pompeii
• Organized hikes and excursions from Furore (six days)
• Hike along the famous "Walk of the Gods"
• Visit to Amalfi and Ravello
• Scenic ferry ride from Positano to Amalfi
• Two pre-dinner cooking demonstrations at the agriturismo
• Orientation walk in Naples
• Transport between destinations and included activities
• Hotel (one night), locally owned agriturismo/guesthouse (six nights)
• Seven breakfasts, one lunch, six dinners
• Trip leader throughout plus local guides
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to select trips. Departure dates available year-round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: Local Living
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.