Tokyo to Osaka
Konichiwa kimono land! And welcome to the ultimate sensory overload. Receive a traditional footbath in your hotel’s hot springs in Takayama, explore the Tsukiji Fish Markets in Tokyo & eat teppanyaki and sushi until your inner Lolita’s heart is content. This is the only way to be guided around one of the most unique countries in the world. Age Restriction 18-35.
Book early and SAVE! Plus fulltime students, teachers, and anyone under 30 get an extra 10% off.
Tokyo | Hakone | Takayama | Hiroshima | Kyoto | Mount Koya | Osaka
• Hot Spring Experience in Hakone
• Visit the Peace Memorial Museum in Hiroshima
• Stay at a Buddhist guesthouse and enjoy a traditional Buddhist meal in Mount Koya
• Participate in an early morning Buddhist service and guided walking tour
• Plus free time for optional activities
• 12 nights of twin or triple-share hotel accommodation (option to upgrade to single room available)
• 13 breakfasts, and one dinner
• Private coach, bullet train journeys
• Professional Trip Manager
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Trip operated by Contiki.
Prices will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to selected trips only. Taxes, included flight costs, extra accommodation, any applicable food funds and optional activities not eligible for ISIC, IYTC, or ITIC discount. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details. Trip Style 18-35.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.