JAPAN EXPRESS: OSAKA TO TOKYO
Osaka to Tokyo
From the Buddhist monks of Koyasan to the high rollers of Tokyo, capture the many faces of Japan on this condensed tour beginning in Osaka. A great combination of the traditional and the contemporary, this adventure provides a taste of the rich culture of Japan.
Osaka | Kōyasan | Hiroshima | Kyoto | Hakone | Tokyo
•Local Living: Overnight in Mount Koya Temple, Kōyasan
• Hiroshima Peace Park and Museum visit
• Miyajima excursion with floating torii gate visit
• Nijo Castle and gardens visit (Kyoto)
• Kinkaku-ji Golden Pavilion visit
• Daisen-in Temple and Zen garden visit
• Fushimi Inari shrine visit
• Lake Ashino-ko boat ride (Hakone)
• Traditional ryokan stay with kaiseki meal
• Japan Rail (JR) pass (seven days)
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Six nights of shared hotel accommodation, one night in a mountain monastery, and one night in a traditional inn
• Two breakfasts, and two dinners
• Guide throughout
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures.
Price will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to select trips. Departure dates available year round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: Classic
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.