ISLANDS OF THE INDIAN OCEAN AND SOUTH AFRICA
Colombo to Cape Town
Commencing in lush and tropical Sri Lanka, sail west via Maldives and on to the perfect beaches found across 115 islands in the Seychelles Archipelago. See how Creole, French and Eastern African cultures come together, while relaxing in Mauritius. Explore the mountainous and volcanic Reunion Island, a tiny piece of France in the Indian Ocean. In South Africa, you’ll enjoy safari adventures in search of iconic wildlife in two of the nation’s best game parks, explore Cape Town and learn about the culture and history of the Zulu nation.
Colombo | Maldives | Seychelles | Port Louis | St. Denis | Richards Bay | Durban | Port Elizabeth | Cape Town
* Roundtrip airfare
• Enlightening and comprehensive guest speaker program
• Shore excursions with expert guides
• Wine with dinner on board
• All meals on board at a choice of two restaurants
• Gratuities for restaurant and cabin staff onboard
• Transfers and baggage handling overseas when using Voyages To Antiquity’s air program
• Pre- and post-cruise hotel stays in four or five-star hotels (where applicable)
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by Voyages to Antiquity. *CDN$ pp. dbl. occ taxes and port fees included, Based on Cat L. interior stateroom. Air is included from Toronto, other gateways available, please enquire. For Voyages to Antiquity a deposit of 10% of the total package price is required at time of booking, refundable up to 120 days prior to departure. Final payment is due 100 days prior to departure. Full terms and conditions are available.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.