INLAND AND AMAZON
Quito to Quito
From the heights of the Andes to the heat of the Amazon rainforest, experience an incredible land of contrasts on this 16-day journey through Ecuador. Explore the jungle by canoe and stay with a local Quichua family for an extraordinary cultural experience you’ll never forget. Scour the market at Otavalo for special treasures and cure what ails you in a mountain hot spring. With its unique variety of accommodation and insight into rural life in the jungle, this is more than just a tour—it’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Wander Quito and colonial cities, soak in Andean hot springs, feel like a local at a Quichua homestay, search for wildlife in the Amazon and adventure in Baños, shop at the Otavalo Market, visit Ingapirca ruins, travel back in time with a historic hacienda stay.
• Papallacta Hot Springs stay.
• Amazon Jungle homestay and cooking demonstrations (two nts). Amazon Jungle lodge stay with guided walks and wildlife-spotting (two nts)
• Baños stay.
• Ingapirca ruins stop.
• Orientation walk of Cuenca.
• Historic hacienda overnight stay. Otavalo visit. Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
• 15 breakfasts, three lunches, four dinners
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Departure dates available year round, prices may vary, please contact us for details. Other conditions may apply. Trip Style Classic.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.