Bangkok to Bangkok
Discover the heart and soul of Indochina on this tour of four very diverse countries. Encounter history, both ancient and modern, and witness the unbelievable splendour of Angkor Wat. Push through hectic city lanes and tap into the pulsing nightlife. Our guides will ensure your accommodation and transportation are covered—so you can choose the activities that interest you. And with other travellers your own age, you can be sure to get down with adventurers that’ll keep up.
Full time students, teachers, and anyone under 30 can save 10% on select G Adventures trips with Merit Travel.
Bangkok | Siem Reap | Phnom Penh | Sihanoukville | Cần Thơ | Ho Chi Minh City | Nha Trang | Da Nang | Hoi An | Huế | Hanoi | Ha Long | Vientiane | Vang Vieng | Luang Prabang | Pak Beng | Chiang Khong | Chiang Mai | Bangkok
• G Adventures for Good: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
• G Adventures for Good: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
• Big Night Out: Siem Reap
• Local Living: Mekong River Homestay, Muang Pakbèng
• Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
• Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, and Luang Prabang
• Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
• Witness the giving of alms in Laos
• Slow boat up the Mekong
• Two street food crawls in different cities
• Internal flight
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (23 nights), sleeper trains (four nights), homestays (two nights)
• 21 breakfasts, three lunches, three dinners
• Trip leader throughout plus local guides
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to select trips. Departure dates available year-round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: 18-to-Thirtysomethings
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.