Lima to Machu Picchu
Perfect for those looking to experience the region’s archaeological and cultural treasures in a short amount of time, this adventure includes a four-day trek along the Inca Trail. This is one of the world’s best-known hikes and will reward those willing to break a sweat with a stunning combination of mountainscapes, cloud forests, and jungles. We run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters and quality equipment.
Full time students, teachers, and anyone under 30 can save 10% on select G Adventures trips with Merit Travel.
Lima | Cusco | Ollantaytambo | Inca Trail | Machu Picchu
• G Adventures for Good: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
• G Adventures for Good: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
• Sacred Valley guided tour
• Pottery making demonstration
• Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (four days)
• Internal flight
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Hotels (four nights), camping (three nights)
• Seven breakfasts, four lunches, three dinners
• Inca Trail Specialist while on hike
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to select trips. Departure dates available year-round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: Active
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.