HISTORICAL MALTA-PLACES, FOLKLORE AND WWII
Malta’s history is firmly in focus on this fascinating tour, which includes trips to Valletta, famed for its Grand Harbour, and the Three Cities – built by the Knights of Malta. Prehistoric temples, relics of World War II and exploration of sister island Gozo are further options.
St. Paul’s Bay | Valletta | Rabat | Mosta Village | Vittoriosa | Cospicua | Senglea
• Tour manager as your host
• Seven nights in a 4-star hotel
• 11 meals: seven breakfasts, one light lunch, three dinners
• Specialist local guide
• Welcome dinner
• Afternoon tea
• Farewell dinner with folklore show
• Valletta tour including train ride & the saluting battery at Barrakka Gardens
• San Anton Palace botanical gardens & crafts village by vintage bus
• Discover the Three Cities by traditional boat
• Folklore show
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by Just You. Trip prices will be quoted in CAD. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.