GREECE TOUR & LONGSTAY-HOSTED
Athens, Crete, and Mykonos are three popular destinations in Greece, offering a combination of history, natural beauty, and a vibrant atmosphere. Explore mainland Greece steeped in history and culture, featuring Olympia, Delphi and Meteora. Crete is the largest Greek island and offers a diverse range of attractions, from ancient ruins to stunning beaches and picturesque villages. Mykonos is a cosmopolitan island in the Cyclades known for its vibrant nightlife and beautiful beaches.
• Merit Travel host
• Meet and greet with local representative at airport and private transfer with private transfer
• 3-hour †Plaza Premium Lounge pass
• 4 nights in Athens Radisson Blu Park 5*, with breakfast.
• 5-day tour of Mainland Greece, in 4* hotels with half-board.
• Flight to Crete
• 6-night stay in Crete at the Aldemar Knossos Royal 5*, with breakfast
• Transfers including, airport, fast ferry, and inter island flight
• 3-night stay at Hotel Porto Mykonos 4*, with breakfast
• City tour of Athens with motor coach and entrance fees.
• Farewell dinner and Folklore show and drink package
• International flights and Airport taxes
• Night transfer supplement**
• Meals and beverages during meals unless otherwise mentioned
• Optional excursions and entrance fees
• Porterage and Gratuities
• Insurance and personal expenses
• All other services not mentioned in the inclusions
Related Services Available to Add:
Please contact us for the latest pricing using one of the buttons below. We’ll match you with your best option.
TRAVEL DATES: MAY 15 – JUNE 1, 2024
Land only ......... $6,765* p.p.
Single supplement ..$2,755 p.p.
ROOM upgrade SUPPLEMENTS, for Crete MAY 2024:
Double Bungalow Sea View: $145 p.p.
Double Bungalow Sharing Pool $505 p.p.
*Single, triple, and quad rates: on request
Dinner supplement: 6 dinners in Crete $180 p.p. 3 dinners in Mykonos $185 p.p.
Need more Options?Find a travel expert
We can customize the perfect trip for your budget and interests.
Fine print / T&Cs: *Prices shown are per person, in $CAD, double occupancy. Prices are quoted for lead in room category unless otherwise indicated. A $1000 non-refundable deposit paid upon booking. Final payment due 120 days prior to departure. The rate is based on a minimum of 20 passengers. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, prices may increase or decrease at anytime. **Night transfer supplement is valid between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. and the cost is $20 p.p per direction. For the departure transfer, please calculate the night supplement for flights departing after 11:00 p.m. For transfer times before 7:00 a.m., this supplement will also apply. For full terms and conditions as well as current pricing and promotions, speak with your Merit Travel Consultant, or click here: https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/ 2021 Merit Travel Group – Registration numbers: ON-4499356 | BC-34799 | QC–703 563 | 5343 Dundas Street West, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9B 6K5 | 636 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6C 2G2 | 330-1257 Guy Street, Montreal, PQ, Canada H3H 2K5 - Merit Travel is a registered trademark of H.I.S. - Merit Travel Group Inc. All rights reserved
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.