EXPLORING GEMS OF THE ADRIATIC COAST
Korcula to Dubrovnik
Enjoy this comprehensive, explorative itinerary commencing in southern Croatia’s 16th century walled-city of Dubrovnik. Island hop to Korčula and Mljet on a guided tour and visit Ethno House, an olive oil farm and enjoy wine tasting followed by oysters on the Pelješac Peninsula. In Konavle learn about silk with a demonstration and taste a local traditional delicacy. Rest easy at night in 4 and 5-star accommodation.
Please note: This itinerary is a suggestion only and may differ in future.
• Upon arrival in Dubrovnik speedboat transfer to Korcula, birthplace of Marco Polo, built on the foundations of a Greek colony with streets shaped in a fish bone.
• Enjoy a private tour of Korcula Island including wine tastings at two wineries, Toreta in Smokvica and Bire in Lumbarda, olive oil tasting and visit to an Ethnos house.
• Meet your personal skipper for your speedboat excursion to Mljet where you’ll discover untouched nature, mysticism, olive groves vineyards and rich forests, including the National Park of Mljet.
• Private transfer to Dubrovnik including a stop in Orebic for a wine tasting and in Ston for wine and oyster tastings and a short local ferry transfer to Korcula.
• Embark on a journey to the past of Dubrovnik and get insight of what daily life in “Ragusa” really looked like. See the oldest pharmacy in Europe dating back to the 14th century in this 1000-year-old city.
• 5 nights in 5-star accommodations
• breakfast daily, an Olive oil & winery tours, & tastings where noted in itinerary, silk demonstration with traditional cake
• private guides, entrance to museums including the Dubrovnik Card, parks, attractions as per itinerary
• private transfers in luxury cars, speedboats, with private driver, or skipper
• use of local cell phone with local phone numbers/SIM cards
• Tips and Gratuities
• Meals not listed in itinerary or where it states reservations made at restaurants
• Other services not listed in inclusions.
• Personal expenses of the guests
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
DAY 1 | ARRIVE CROATIA – DUBROVNIK – KORCULA ISLAND
Private car & driver transfer Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik harbor (approx.30min)
Private speedboat transfers Dubrovnik harbor to Korcula (approx. 3h)
DAY 2 | KORCULA ISLAND – ETHNO HOUSE & OLIVE OIL FARM
Private tour of Korcula Island including visit to Ethno house, Olive oil farm and wine tasting (approx. 4h)
DAY 3 | KORCULA ISLAND & MLJET
Excursion Private tour including visit to Mljet with speedboat, private guide and tickets (approx. 8h)
DAY 4 | KORCULA ISLAND TO DUBROVNIK
Private car & driver transfer Korcula to Dubrovnik (approx. 2h15min; part of the transfer is by local ferry). Special Wine and oyster tasting on Peljesac (stops during transfer)
DAY 5 | DUBROVNIK – KONVALE REGION
Sightseeing Private tour in Dubrovnik with professional, English speaking
guide and Dubrovnik card included (approx. 3h). Transfer to Konavle region including demonstration of how silk is made and tasting of the traditional cake (approx. 3h)
DAY 6 | DEPART DEUBROVNIK
Private car & driver transfer from Your hotel to the airport
Operated by Leonidas Travel.
Prices are in USD per person, double occupancy. Supplements may apply over holidays, festivals and special events. Subject to availability. Airfare not included.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.