National Geographic Journeys
Explore Vietnam on a journey that spans from the emerald mountains of the north to the sun-drenched beaches of the south. Spend a night on a traditional junk boat in stunning Ha Long Bay, roam the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hoi An, glimpse rural life on a trek through hilltribe villages, and enjoy cycling through the heart of bustling Hanoi.
Hanoi | Mai Châu | Ha Long Bay | Hué | Hoi An | Ho Chi Minh City
• Nine nights of shared hotel accommodation, one night on a junk boat on Ha Long Bay, two nights in a lodge
• 12 breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners
• Internal flights
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Breakfast at Hoa Sua, Hanoi
• National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Traditional Lantern Experience, Hoi An
• National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Oodles of Noodles Local Market Excursion, Hoi An
• G Adventures for Good: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
• Arrival transfer
• Visit Hoa Lo Prison (Hanoi Hilton) and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
• Cyclo tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter
• Guided tour of Emperor's Tomb and Imperial Citadel Hue
• Walking tour of Hoi An Old Town
• Guided tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels
• Guide throughout
Level of support:
Trip operated by G Adventures.
Price will be quoted in CAD. Departure dates available year round, prices may vary, please contact us for details. Other conditions may apply. Trip Style: National Geographic Journeys
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.