Exotic Bali Adventure
Nusa Dua to Jimbaran
Over nine days, discover the exotic nature of Bali on this adventure journey. Enjoy relaxing in beautiful Nusa Dua in southern Bali before cruising to Lembongan Island to snorkel, swim and enjoy the sun at Shanghyang Beach. Continue on to Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali, where you can paddle along the Ayung River, wander in the markets and visit the Ubud Palace. Meet local wildlife at the Elephant Cave in Goa Gajah and in the monkey forest. Enjoy a buggy adventure in Payangan, row-boating on Lake Bratan and explore the Ulun Danu Temple in Lovina. Spot dolphins on a sunrise boat ride and relax in the Banjar Holy Hot Springs. On the way to Jimbaran, visit a Munduk village and enjoy the surrounding rainforest and waterfalls and finally discover the Uluwatu highlands.
• Sailing sensation, enjoy a day cruise to the beautiful island of Lembongan, enjoy the beach, snorkel or swim
• Adventure seekers will love the white water rafting in Ubud and a buggy drive in Payangan, a small village close by Ubud
• Hike Mount Batur and experience the dramatic live volcano, taking in the captivating scenic views from this sacred mountain and watch the sunset
• After a paddle boat ride around the small lake amongst the stunning mountain scenery and take in lake Tamblingan and Buyan on the way to Lovina
• Set off in an outrigger boat to enjoy frolicking dolphins while the sunrises. Take in tropical rainforests and breathtaking waterfalls on the way to Jimbaran
• On the last night enjoy a special dinner with a Bali sunset while visiting a cliff-side temple situation on a headland
• 8 nights in 4 or 5 star accommodations
• Breakfast daily
• Private transfers and transportation on tour
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides (one guide in each city)
• Entrance fees and boat rides
• Meals as specified in itinerary (drinks at own expense)
• Cold towels and water on sightseeing days
• Tips and Gratuities
• Other services not listed in inclusions.
• Personal expenses of the guests
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
DAY 1 | ARRIVE BALI – NUSA DUA
Bali is a small island located in the heart of the Indonesian archipelago with about three million people. On arrival, transfer to Nusa Dua in southern Bali. Check in upon arrival at the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 2 | SAIL SENSATION
Enjoy a Bali day cruise to the Beautiful Lembongan Island. Treat yourself with a delicious BBQ buffet lunch served with complimentary wine and beer. Before sailing back to Bali, relax on the beach, snorkel or have a swim in the pristine waters of Shanghyang beach.
DAY 3 | NUSA DUA – WHITE WATER RAFTING - UBUD
Transfer to Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali. Enjoy paddling at Ayung River with numerous beautiful gorges, valleys and untamed rivers. In the afternoon depart for the Elephant Cave in Goa Gajah and continue to the monkey forest. Return to Ubud and visit the local market and Ubud Palace.
DAY 4 | BUGGY ADVENTURE
Meet with your guide and transfer to Payangan, a small village located close to Ubud. Connect with local people who will greet you with broad smiles. Enjoy a cup of Balinese coffee or tea and continue your ride through magnificent scenery. Visit some of the galleries in town or enjoy the facilities of your hotel.
DAY 5 | MT. BATUR SUNRISE TREK
Mount Batur stands 1717m tall in the northwest of Bali. On this sunrise trek, depart before dawn breaks and follow a straightforward path to the summit of the central crater. Enjoy the sight of the sun rising over the beautiful island of Bali. Visit the nearby hot springs and head back to the foot of the mountain.
DAY 6 | UBUD TO LOVINA
Depart to northern Bali’s Lovina. On the way to Lake Bratan, explore the famous Ulun Danu temple. Paddle a rowboat around the small lake amongst the stunning mountain scenery and continue to the lakes of Tamblingan and Buyan. Travel onwards to Lovina where you will check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of your time at leisure.
DAY 7 | LOVINA – MORNING DOLPHIN WATCHING – JIMBARAN
Set off on outrigger boats for a sunrise dolphin watching tour early in the morning, afterward, enjoy the enchanting Banjar Holy Hot Springs to rejuvenate. Head to South of Bali via Munduk, a village surrounded by tropical rainforest with beautiful waterfalls, then to Jimbaran via Pupuan and finally to Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s oldest and most magnificent sea temples.
DAY 8 | JIMBARAN – SPECIAL DINNER EXPERIENCE
In the evening enjoy special Bali sunset experience. Head first to Uluwatu, the beautiful highland area in the south of Bali. Visit Pura Uluwatu, the cliff-side temple situated on a headland at the westernmost tip of the peninsula. Later, head to Jimbaran Bay for a fresh grilled seafood dinner.
DAY 9 | DEPARTURE HOME
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and prepare your luggage for check out. The remainder of the day is free until your transfer to the airport.
Operated by Trails of Indochina.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.