END OF THE EARTH
Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires
Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who want to experience one of the world’s most pristine wilderness settings, this challenging two-week adventure packages the region’s essential highlights into one incredible journey: explore Torres del Paine, encounter the Perito Moreno Glacier and hike Glacier National Park. With years of local experience, we employ the region’s best guides to reveal the extraordinary, bringing you to our exclusive campsites which provide stunning views of Patagonia.
Glacier National Park and Torres del Paine, Perito Moreno Glacier, visit the 'end of the Earth' in Ushuaia, Patagonia and Buenos Aires
• full-day hike in El Chaltén and Glacier National Park
• perito Moreno Glacier guided tour
• torres del Paine National Park excursion including hikes with expert mountain guides
• internal flights
• all transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• 11 nights accommodation in hotels, plus two nights camping
• 12 breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners
• trip leader throughout, specialist mountain guides in Torres del Paine NP, local guides
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures Price will be quoted in CAD. Departure dates s available year round, prices may vary, please contact us for details. Other conditions may apply Trip Style Classic.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.