Ecuador: Amazon, Hot Springs & Volcanoes
Get in touch with the power of the planet on this nine-day adventure packed with many of Ecuador’s natural wonders. Hike through the greener-than-green Amazon jungle with a local naturalist guide at your side, slip into the celebrated (and restorative) hot springs of Papallacta, enjoy lunch with the residents of an Andean community, and spend a night at a historic hacienda. Let this force of nature blow you away.
Quito | Otavalo | Papallacta | Tena | Baños
• National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Otavalo weaving lesson, Otavalo
• National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Amazon home experience, Tena
• National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Visit the Omaere Ethnobotanical Park, Baños
• Recharge: Papallacta hot springs visit, Papallacta
• Arrival transfer
• Overnight in an historic hacienda
• Explore the Otavalo handicraft market
• Cloud forest reserve visit
• Two nights at an Amazon lodge with jungle excursions
• Excursion to Cotopaxi National Park
• Internal flights
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Hotels (four nights), historic hacienda (one night), jungle lodge (two nights), hot springs resort (one night).
• Eight breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners
• Trip leader throughout plus local guides
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Departure dates available year-round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: National Geographic Journeys.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.