DOURO RIVER CRUISE, ADD-ON
Porto to Lisbon
Including two nights in Lisbon!
There’s no better way to discover the famous Douro Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Northern Portugal, then this scenic and all-inclusive river cruise.
Extending from the city of Porto to the eastern border, this is where Port wine production abounds and the stunning landscapes, sculpted by the Douro, are highlights not to be missed.
Marvel at the breathtaking scenery on a seven-night cruise onboard CroisiEurope’s brand new ship, MS Amalia Rodrigues. All staterooms include French balconies and twin-beds that can join.
Visit Porto, one of the oldest cities in Europe, with unspoiled old quarters and a maze of winding narrow streets. Cruise from Porto and wind your way through the dramatic landscapes of the UNESCO-designated Douro Valley, heading ashore to visit charming quintas and meet the winemakers who operate them. In Salamanca, Spain, you’ll see the city’s famous university and take in a flamenco show.
Porto | Regua | Pinhao | Vega de Teron | Salamanca | Barca D’Alva | Ferradosa | Lisbon
• All transfers: from Albufeira to Porto (by train) - Porto to Lisbon (by train), to your hotel and to the airport
• CroisiEurope Douro Cruise: seven-night onboard the brand-new ship, MS Amalia Rodrigues
• Enjoy unlimited complimentary beverages onboard (including wine, beer, coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices with lunch and dinner), and an open bar (except champagne and premium drinks on menu)
• All meals onboard the cruise with superb French cuisine
• Free WiFi onboard
• Complimentary Samsung Galaxy Tablet for guests’ use
• Captain welcome cocktail reception
• On board professional entertainment & crew team show
• Prepaid gratuities† and shore excursions!
• Lisbon: two nights accommodation at Turim Saldanha Hotel (4-star) with breakfast
• Lisbon walking tour with tapas
• Full-day Sintra tour
• Merit Travel tour host**
• Farewell Gala Dinner
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes and port fees included. Based on middle deck stateroom. Single supplement: $995. Upper deck stateroom upgrade: $175 p.p. dbl. occ. †Prepaid gratuities apply if cruise is hosted. **Minimum 12 passengers required for a Merit Travel Tour Host.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.