CROATIA AND MONTENEGRO
Zagreb to Dubrovnik
Enjoy a week discovering Croatia as you journey from the inland capital of Zagreb southwards into Montenegro. Marvel at the UNESCO listed National Park of Plitviče Lakes and explore the busy ferry and sailing hub of Split. Enjoy wine and lunch on the island of Hvar and learn about coral jewellery, silk and oysters in the 16th century walled-city of Dubrovnik. Explore a touch of exotic Montenegro as you are guided around Perast and Kotor, which includes visiting the unique islet of Our Lady of the Rocks. Rest easy at night in 4 and 5-star accommodation.
• Start in Croatia’s capital Zagreb, which teems with charming coffee houses, fine dining and garden restaurants
• Visit the Croatian Museum of Naïve art, and explore all the famous sights and architecturally beautiful buildings from the Austro-Hungarian period.
• On the way to Split you stop by the National Park Plitvice Lakes. While in Split enjoy a special private tour of the Diocletian’s Palace and underground halls. Along the way, you’ll break you’ll at an olive oil bar for a tasting.
• Discover wine country and a unique gastro experience close to Hvar Town after a private speedboat ride. While in Hvar see the 2234-year-old Ager Field, a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site.
• Travel to Dubrovnik and have an Oyster tasting in the charming fishing town of Ston, famous for the longest city walls in Europe.
• Explore the streets of Dubrovnik. Enjoy a private demonstration of how jewelers make pieces from rude coral. Take in art galleries and museums <
• 8 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodations
• breakfast daily, an Olive oil tasting including snacks, Wine tour and private lunch at an olive grove, Oyster tasting on a boat, and Silk demonstration with cake
• private guides, entrance to museums including the Dubrovnik Card, parks, attractions as per itinerary
• private transfers in luxury cars, speedboats, with private driver, or skipper
• use of local cell phone with local phone numbers/SIM cards
• Tips and Gratuities
• Meals not listed in itinerary or where it states reservations made at restaurants
• Other services not listed in inclusions.
• Personal expenses of the guests
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
DAY 1 | ARRIVE CROATIA – ZAGREB
Private transfer from Zagreb airport to Your hotel in Zagreb
DAY 2 | ZAGREB – CROATIAN MUSEUM OF NATIVE ART
Sightseeing Private sightseeing tour of Zagreb with professional, English
speaking guide, including a visit to The Croatian Museum of Naive Art
DAY 3 | ZAGREB TO SPLIT
Private transfer from Zagreb to Split. Special tickets for National Park Plitvice Lakes (stop during transfer)
DAY 4 | SPLIT – OLIVE OIL TASTING
Sightseeing Private tour in Split with professional, English speaking guide, including olive oil tasting
DAY 5 | SPLIT – OLIVE OIL TASTING
Excursion Daily tour to Hvar (round transfers with private speedboat). Private wine tour on Hvar with professional, English speaking guide, including wine tasting in two wineries with traditional lunch
DAY 6 | SPLIT TO DUBROVNIK – OYSTER TASTING
Private transfer from Split to Dubrovnik. Special oyster tasting in Ston (stop during transfer)
DAY 7 | DUBROVNIK – PRIVATE CITY TOUR
Sightseeing Private tour in Dubrovnik with professional, English speaking guide, including one day Dubrovnik Card, demonstration of making of Coral Jewelry with demonstration of how silk is made in Konavle
DAY 8 | DUBROVNIK – DAY TRIP TO MONTENEGRO
Excursion Private transfer to Montenegro. Private tour of Kotor and Perast with professional, English speaking guide, including round transfers and Our Lady of the Rock visit. Private transfer back to Dubrovnik.
DAY 9 | DEPART DUBROVNIK
Private transfer from Your hotel to the airport
Operated by Leonidas Travel.
Prices are in USD per person, double occupancy. Supplements may apply over holidays, festivals and special events. Subject to availability. Airfare not included.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.