COSTA RICA TOUR & LONGSTAY
Costa Rica is known for its stunning natural beauty, diverse wildlife, and commitment to eco-tourism. Enjoy breathtaking natural landscapes such as the majestic volcanoes like the Arenal Volcano National Park, lush rain forests and pristine beaches. Costa Ricans are known for their warm hospitality and friendly nature. The country embraces the concept of “Pure Vida,” which translates to “pure life” and reflects the laid-back and positive outlook on life. Visitors will be sure to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, delicious cuisine, and vibrant culture.
• Meet and greet with local representative and private transfer.
• 3-hour †Plaza Premium Lounge pass
• Orientation meeting
• Accommodation for 2-nights in San Jose at The Hotel Presidente in San Jose in a standard room, with breakfast daily and a welcome dinner
• Transfer to Arenal Volcano Area Hotel
• English speaking guide and local representative.
• Accommodation for 4-nights in the Arenal Volcano Area at Hotel Los Lagos Resort & Spa 4* with breakfast (x4), lunch (x2) and dinner (x2)
• Transfer from Arenal Volcano Area Hotel to Guanacaste Hotel
• Wyndham Tamarindo 3* for 14 nights with breakfast and access to the Langosta Beach Club
• Private individual transfers to Liberia Airport
• San Jose walking city tour
• Visit to a Coffee Plantation
• Visit to Arenal Vida Campesina, Arenal Volcano Hike
• Full day tour to Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge
• Rainforest Night Walk
• Hotel and local taxes
• Porterage – 1 bag p.p. at each hotel
• International flights, Airport taxes, Airport Porterage
• Bottles of water during transfers
• Meals and beverages during meals unless otherwise indicated
• Optional excursions and entrance fees
• Merit Travel Host
• Insurance and personal expenses
• Departure tax ($31 USD, to be paid locally)
• All other services not mentioned in the inclusions
Related Services Available to Add:
Please contact us for the latest pricing using one of the buttons below. We’ll match you with your best option.
NOVEMBER 2-22, 2023 ......... $4,530* p.p.
Single supplement..$3,050 p.p
Need more Options?Find a travel expert
We can customize the perfect trip for your budget and interests.
Fine print / T&Cs: *Prices shown are per person, in $CAD, double occupancy. Prices are quoted for a Standard room for escorted tour and Ocean View for beach stay. A $1000 non-refundable deposit paid upon booking. Final payment due 120 days prior to departure. The rate is based on a minimum of 20 passengers. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, prices may increase or decrease at anytime. †Plaza Premium airport lounge pass applicable at Toronto. NOT INCLUDED: Airfare, Merit Travel service fee, gratuities, travel insurances, beverages, meals not mentioned. For full terms and conditions as well as current pricing and promotions, speak with your Merit Travel Consultant, or click here: https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/ 2021 Merit Travel Group – Registration numbers: ON-4499356 | BC-34799 | QC–703 563 | 5343 Dundas Street West, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9B 6K5 | 636 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6C 2G2 | 330-1257 Guy Street, Montreal, PQ, Canada H3H 2K5 - Merit Travel is a registered trademark of H.I.S. - Merit Travel Group Inc. All rights reserved
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.