Tropical Costa Rica
Lush forests and stunning waterfalls…rumbling volcanoes and endless coastlines…Costa Rica is a paradise teeming with exotic plants and incredible animals. Luxuriate at a resort for two nights at Playa Carrillo, Guanacaste, known for its breathtaking beauty and fine sandy beaches. Spend two nights in Monteverde’s lush cloud forest. Experience the forest canopy on your choice of a hanging bridges nature walk or an exhilarating zip lining tour. Explore part of the 20,000 acre nature preserve of Cano Negro on a riverboat adventure. Relax in the mineral-rich waters of a hot springs with views of Arenal Volcano. Explore San Jose’s Plaza de Cultura and view the magnificent National Theatre. You will find a slice of paradise and so much more.
• Enjoy the breathtaking scenery surrounding Arenal Volcano
• Spot indigenous wildlife while on a Cano Negro riverboat cruise
• Learn about Costa Rica's vegetation on a guided walk in the cloud forest
• Discover the history of coffee in Costa Rica during your visit to a coffee plantation
• Uncover the importance of conservation in Costa Rica during a visit to a tree nursery
• Discover the charming town of Zarcero and it's whimsical topiary garden
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by Collette.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.