CLASSIC HONG KONG TO XI’AN ADVENTURE
It’s a rare tour that can include the word “classic” in its name and have it feel like an understatement. This adventure packs a ton of pure, unfiltered China into 13 incredible days, starting with two days in bustling Hong Kong. From there, you’ll move on to scenic Yangshuo (home of the majestic limestone karsts), explore Yunnan (a showcase for China’s incredible ethnic diversity), hike the drop-dead gorgeous Tiger Leaping Gorge, meet pandas in Chengdu, and wrap it all up in Xi’an, starting point of the fabled Silk Road. If you think you’ll only go to China once, take this tour. Trust us; it won’t be your last visit.
Hong Kong | Yangshuo | Kunming bird and flower market | tiger leaping gorge | Chengdu | panda breeding center
• Yangshuo countryside bike ride with local lunch (full-day)
• Bird and flower market visit (Kunming)
• Orientation walk in Lijiang
• Tiger leaping gorge trek (two days)
• Panda breeding center excursion (Chengdu)
• Internal flights
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Hotels (seven nights), guesthouses (four nights), sleeper train (one night)
• One lunch (allow $355-$465 USD for meals not included)
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Departure dates s available year round, prices may vary, please contact us for details. Trip Style Classic
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.