CANOPIES & CABANAS
Playa Tamarindo to San Jose
Beach bums & water babies listen up, this is the trip for you. Head to the stunning beaches of Costa Rica, with a little adventure and wildlife thrown in for a good measure. You’ll be the envy of all your mates back home when your Insta has you ziplining through the tropics, learning from the best Costa Rican coffee producers and walking through a butterfly sanctuary with the most gorgeous colourful creatures fluttering all around you. Age Restriction 18-35
Book early and SAVE! Plus fulltime students, teachers, and anyone under 30 get an extra 10% off.
Playa Tamarindo | Monteverde | Jaco | Quepos | Manuel Antonio | San Jose
• Explore Selvatura Park where you can walk along the hanging bridges and visit the butterfly and hummingbird gardens
• Coffee-making demonstration and tasting
• Visit a local market in Manuel Antonio
• Plus free time for optional activities
• Seven nights of twin-share hotel accommodation (option to upgrade to single room available)
• Ten meals
• Private, air-conditioned coaches, mini-coaches and vans
• Professional Trip Manager
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Trip operated by Contiki.
Prices will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to selected trips only. Taxes, included flight costs, extra accommodation, any applicable food funds and optional activities not eligible for ISIC, IYTC, or ITIC discount. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details. Trip Style 18-35
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.