Best of Italy
A showcase of Italy’s grandest attractions, including saintly Assisi, dramatic Venice, Renaissance Florence and the coastal splendors of Capri.
Book Now. Book Early! 10%* Discount off Europe 2019 Journeys.
Rome - San Gimignano - Venice - Assissi - Sorrento
• Services of Travel Director
• Air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
• Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
• Luggage taken for you and promptly delivered to hotels door.
• Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
• Stay connected with friends and family with complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
• Transfers are available at scheduled times
• 10 nights at 4-star accommodations
• Buffet breakfast daily
• 5 including wine.
• All guided sightseeing listed in Itinerary
• Meals that are not shown and items of a personal nature
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
DAY 1 | Arrive in Rome
Join your Travel Director at 5:30 PM for a uniquely Roman Welcome Dinner and the chance to get to know your fellow travellers.
Overnight in Rome (2 nights)
DAY 2 | Rome
The day is devoted to the Eternal City. Join a Local Expert for an in-depth visit to the Vatican Museums, full of priceless art treasures collected by the Popes. Insight has arranged special VIP entry to avoid the crowds and behind-the-scenes access to the Bramante Staircase, a marvel of Renaissance architecture normally off-limits to visitors. Visit the Sistine Chapel where the Popes are elected to admire Michelangelo’s famous ceiling. Continue to St. Peter’s Basilica, to wonder at another of his works, the emotive ‘Pietà,’ and stand beneath the dome completed after his death. There’s free time to do as the Romans do, or perhaps join a tour inside the Colosseum? Rome is about art, antiquity, piazzas and pizzazz
Operated by Insight Vacations. Save 10%* Applies only to trips featured in the 2019 Europe Preview Booklet, and as of September 24th, trips featured in the Europe & Britain 2019 Brochure. Not applicable trips that include cruise components, Last Minute Deals, Special Interest or Expert Hosted Itineraries. Valid on new bookings only and must be booked by 31 January 2019. A $200 deposit is required within three days of booking and full payment is due by 31 January 2019 or 45 days before departure, whichever is sooner. This offer is based on availability, does not apply to all journeys/departures, and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.