BEST OF THE BALKANS
Budapest to Belgrade
Short on time? This is the trip for you. Hit up an incredible 6 countries in just one trip and take in the best sights the Balkans has to offer. Whether it’s exploring the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, partying until the early hours in Belgrade or strolling around the historic sights Sarajevo has to offer, this trip has something for everyone.
Fulltime students, teachers and anyone under 30 saves 15%.
Budapest | Ljubljana | Plitvice | Zadar | Split | Neum | Dubrovnik | Kotor | Budva | Mostar | Sarajevo | Belgrade
• Walking tour of Ljubljana, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo and Budapest
• Visit the UNESCO Plitvice Lakes
• See Roman ruins in Zadar
• See Diocletian's Palace in Split
• Walk across the Mostar Bridge
• Sightseeing of Buda, Pest, the Royal Palace, the Church of St. Matthias, the Chain Bridge and Fisherman's Bastion
• Goulash cooking demonstration in Budapest
• Plus free time for optional activities
• Fifteen nights of twin or triple-share hotel accommodation (option to upgrade to single room available)
• 16 breakfasts, 6 dinners
• Air-conditioned luxury coach with WiFi and charging points
• Professional Trip Manager
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Trip operated by Contiki. Discount applies to the land portion of trip price only (this excludes taxes, included flight costs, extra accommodation, any applicable food funds & optional activities. Your trip price does not include the costs of international flights to/from Europe that start or end your trip). Pay Early savings do not apply to bookings made within 45 days of trip departure and are not combinable with Last Minute Deals. Valid on all tours 7 days or longer. Not combinable with any other offer or discount unless specifically stated in offer (eg ongoing offers below are combinable with ISIC). Deposit of $200 is required within 7 days of booking. Valid on new bookings only. Not combinable with other promos. Offer not valid for Ski Austria, Egypt and tours. Original ISIC/IYTC/ITIC card and photo ID required at time of booking. Some conditions may apply. Contiki reservation staff have the right to request a copy of the ISIC/IYTC/ITIC card. Must be booked and paid in full by 6Jun18. Trip style: 18-35
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.