ATHENS, OLYMPIA AND THE CORINTH COAST
This tour begins in Greece’s capital, Athens, over which the mighty Acropolis looms. Move on to Olympia, where the Olympic Games were first played in 776 BC, and explore ancient Delphi for a further fascinating glimpse into the past.
Athens | Olympia | Delphi
• tour manager as your host
• nine nights half-board in 3 and 4-star hotels
• 19 meals: nine breakfasts, one lunch, nine dinners
• specialist local guide
• welcome drink and farewell get-together
• dinner in a traditional taverna
• audio guide
• included excursions in Athens, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio, Olympia Itea, Delphi and Arachova
• Greek cooking lesson and lunch in Ano Chora
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by Just You. Trip prices will be quoted in CAD. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.