AMAZON TO THE ANDES
Lima to Lima
Explore ruins and bargain at Sacred Valley markets, devour seafood in Lima, climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, spot wildlife at our exclusive G Lodge Amazon.
Cusco | Sacred Valley | Machu Picchu | Inca Trail | Amazon jungle | Lima
• Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (four-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour. Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (three-day). Guided excursions with naturalists. Rubber boot use. Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
• 11 breakfasts, six lunches, five dinners. (Allow USD150-240 for meals not included.)
• Hotels/guesthouses (six nights), camping (three nights), G Lodge Amazon (two nights).
• Public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking.
• G Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
• Small group experience
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Cusco (1B)
Early flight to Cusco. Free day for shopping and exploring the city. Optional city tour.
Day 3 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B,1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village, for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 4-7 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
Four-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 8 Cusco (1B)
Free day to explore Cusco or relax. Active options include whitewater rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking.
Days 9-10 Amazon Jungle (2B,2L,2D)
Fly to Puerto Maldonado and continue by motorized boat to our comfortable, intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon. Enjoy guided excursions by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes and clay licks. Included rubber boots while at the lodge.
Day 11 Lima (1B)
Fly back to Lima for an optional final dinner and night out.
Day 12 Lima (1B)
Depart at any time. We highly recommend booking pre- or post-accommodation to fully explore this lively city.
CDN$ per person, land only. Price is per person if willing to share. “My Own Room” option available for an additional $389CAD. Trip price does not include any local payments due upon arrival. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to selected trips. Other dates available. Prices may vary and other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details. Operated by G Adventures.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.