This comprehensive tour of Turkey combines history and beaches, man-made wonders and natural phenomena, as well as a vibrant and welcoming culture. Begin your trip roaming the palaces and mosques of Istanbul before journeying into the bizarre as you explore otherworldly Cappadocia. From the amazing white cliff waterfalls of Pamukkale to the bustling bazaars of Istanbul, local guides will show you the region’s hidden gems and make sure your trip burns brightly in your memory long after you’ve left this crossroads of Asia and Europe.
Full time students, teachers, and anyone under 30 can save 10% on select G Adventures trips with Merit Travel.
Istanbul | Bolu | Göreme | Güneysınır | Antalya | Kekova | Kaş | Selçuk | Ayvalık | Çanakkale
• G Adventures for Good: Güneysinir Community Park, Güneysınır
• G Adventures for Good: Çöp(m)adam Visit, Ayvalık
• Local Living: Dinner with Local Family, Çavuşin
• Local Living: Turkish Village Homestay, Güneysınır
• Istanbul city walking tour
• Visit to the Göreme Open Air Museum
• Underground city exploration
• Overnight boat trip (Mediterranean Sea, weather permitting)
• Ancient Hierapolis and Pamukkale entrance and guided walk
• Ephesus entrance and visit
• Ottoman mansion stay
• Troy entrance and guided visit
• Gallipoli battlefields entrance and guided visit
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Hotels (12 nights), simple village homestay (one night), boat (one night, multi-share, hotel stay if inclement weather).
• 14 breakfasts, three dinners
• Trip leader throughout
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to select trips. Departure dates available year-round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: Classic
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, https://merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.