Take Me to the Top Giveaway!
How does a free stay and ski package to Mont Tremblant sound? Here is your chance to win one of two top ski packages to Quebec’s beautiful mountain village.
How can you enter?
Subscribe to our e-newsletter by simply filling out this form for a chance to win one of two fantastic stay and ski packages! All subscribers will go into the draw to win!
What could you win?
Each package includes:
- • Three-night stay (for two people) at Le Lodge de la Montagne, Tour des Voyageurs or La Place St-Bernard de Les Suites Tremblant in a hotel room (subject to availability).
- • Two three-day lift tickets valid seven days a week (no black out dates!). The package and lift tickets are valid through to April 22, 2019.
Entries for the Win a trip to Tremblant Contest closes on January 31, 2019.
Are you ready to ski Tremblant?
By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Merit Travel Group employees and their relatives are excluded from the competition.
- This competition is open to residents of Canada, aged 18 years or over. Excludes Quebec.
- This competition will commence at 00:00 EST on January 9, 2019. and all entries must be received by 23:59 EST on January 31, 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may only enter the competition one time.
- To enter, entrants must sign up and opt-in to Merit Travel promotional emails.
- The winners will be notified via email, Facebook, or Instagram. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- The winners agree to take part in post event publicity and to the use of their names, Instagram account names, and photographs in such publicity.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Merit Travel Group, 111 Peter Street, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5V2H1.